Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The begining !

Hi,

This is my first post in my first blog. Will try to keep this updated with whatever little is happening in my life. I am a SEO and internet marketing guy with a knack for content writing, also know the basics of web development and designing; basically am a Jack of all trades. Most of my articles are posted under the the pseudonym of "Ray Smith" you can check my website for writer's profile at http://www.geocities.com/writerfreelancer .

I work in an IT company in Kolkata and also do a lot of freelance work (anything related to web). I have a full team of professionals who are all employees of some or the other renowned IT company and does freelance work for some extra money.

This was about my professional life.

Personally , am a very happy go lucky person, open hearted, fun loving nice gentleman (atleast my frineds say so - you can't be sure till you know me ;) ). I am not very extrovert (not introvert, definitely) and sort of loner. My passions are music, food, internet and my work .

I think its already a big read for anyone who manages to read through till the end .

Will keep posting and feel free to put in your comments here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home